Pages

Friday 3 March 2017

We are Hornby assessment

What we are learning: We are learning about.Explaining how Hornby High School is community.
And explain  the values of Hornby High School.


How i think this work shows my learning: I think  this task helps me to understand more about community and learn what community is.


If I did this task again what would i do differently: I will make understand more about community and do this task faster.


Somethings am wondering about or question: I am wondering about why It's Commitment,Achievement,Resilience and Respect.why not other stuff or honesty or something.




1 comment:

  1. Wow!Awesome it shows whats the school is about and about the Hornby High Community is.Awesome

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.