Pages

Monday 2 July 2018

9sp Art Presentation

Reflection

What have I learned about-

I have learned to do composition, planning with thumbnails, painting technique, cutting lino block, adding painted detail, and printing lino block.

What did you find the most challenging about the print design process?

What did I find challenging is when you are cutting the lino without gouges and printing evenly prints.

What did you find most challenging about the painting composition process?

I find hard to transfer the sketch to the A3 paper and painting the tiny spaces.

3. What mistake did you make that taught you something?
A mistake that taught me something is to color in the darker part of your painting before the lighter ones. Because if you colored in the lighter part it seems to mix with the darker part of your painting after the lighter parts of your painting dried.

4. What was the most successful about your work?
I think the most successful thing about my work is when I worked hard and put a  lot of effort into it

5. What could you do to improve your work?
If I had a lot more time I can make my work a lot more beautiful and less dirty



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.