Pages

Friday 9 August 2019

Starting Sentences

Rapidly, I ran straight back home to get my lunch.

When my teacher is drawing a stick in the draw, I got anxious

Hoping not to get picked on the draw, I quickly write an -ing sentence

Committed to play basketball, I train everyday

My Basketball team is determined, committed and resilient

In the Capitol, the colours are bright, colourful, and futuristic

Whilst Peeta is sleeping, Katniss sneaked out

Theme

Colour
-Capitol
   In the Capitol, the colours that effectively engage the audience are metallic, futuristic, and colourful
Costume
 -Capitol
   Interestingly, the costumes in the capitol are bright and fashionable. This method effectively engaged the viewers

         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.