Pages

Monday 27 July 2020

Term 3 Week 2 Visual Arts 2020

Today Im going to show some photos of my artworks that I will be putting in my portfolio board. My kaupapa is about environment and wildlife protection. 

- Because my kaupapa is about environment and wildlife protection, I will be using an eagle to depict as the guardian of heaven and the sky. Although I will still work on this and improve the shading.

-The Eagle in the second drawing still needs some more details, I also need to improve my shading for the second daring.


-For this drawing my shading is really sloppy which is why I will be re doing it. I picked the bear to depict as the protector of the Earth/ Land. 

What is Working?
The theme for my folio board is environment so I have been doing some sketches that is related for my theme. The sketches I have been doing is looking really good, but it needs improvement. I also like how I structured my sketches making it fit in my portfolio board.

What is not Working?
I don't really have problems, for my artworks yet but I think I just need to improve on my sketches and the shading.

What is your next step?
My next step would be painting my sketches






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.