Pages

Tuesday 1 September 2020

DVC Rendering Internal

 Ivan Notario

AS91066 - https://www.nzqa.govt.nz/nqfdocs/ncea-resource/achievements/2019/as91066.pdf

In the past few weeks in DVC, we have been doing a Rendering Internal.

What did you like? I liked the colour combinations of the bottles, especially the blue one.

What didn't you like? I didn't like how I coloured the green one and blue one, it looks messy

How do you like it? Feedback? I think I did a pretty good job rendering my bottles. If I have to do this again I would improve my rendering skills, and pick more great colour combinations.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Ivan. You have done a great job and I think your green bottle looks good. I would like to see clearer highlights and shadows on the lid to show more depth in your design

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.