Pages

Tuesday 28 September 2021

Folio Board panel 1

In art, our art teacher has asked us to answer a series of questions to help us plan our next steps for panel 2 for our folio board.

 How many series of works are you planning?

I am planning to do 2 series of works. Billboard design and tag price.

What can you tell me about how they extend upon your kaupapa?

By doing billboard and tag price it will advertise the company I have chosen much better. It will also help me come up with more flexible and interesting ideas when designing. 

How?

It will make my designs more appealing and advertise my chosen company better.

What links can you tell me you are making to your artist model

In my designs and the artist model that I have chosen, the similarities are the geometric shapes I have implemented in my designs. I have arranged them in a way that will enhance and create an interesting look.

what are your next steps?

My next step currently is to finally finish my folio board panel 1.

1 comment:

  1. wow krazy information thanks for sharing it helps me a lot more blog to post xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.