Pages

Thursday 17 November 2022

Blogpost 9

 


1. I like the font because it is simple and it's a sans serif font. Sans serif fonts will go nicely with my logo design because it is slick and not over stylish. However, I think it might be on the longer side. I would prefer it if it's a little bit shorter.
2. I really like the second font among the five. I want to use this as the main font for my logos because it is simple yet very effective if I combined it with my logo. 
3. Like the first and second fonts it is also a sans serif type font. However, it is too short which I don't like
4. I wanted to explore a different kind of font but not be too stylish. So I tried using a serif-style font. I quite like it. I think it suits well with the company I am doing.
5. Another serif-style font but, I think this one is not it. The font is not as slick and simple as the previous one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.