Pages

Tuesday 26 March 2019

Health- Taha Wairua

 What is Taha Wairua
- Taha Wairua is your values and beliefs, the search for meaning and purpose in life, personal identity, self awareness, traditions, culture, religion, self worth, attitude, motivation,goals, what you believe in and the way you live.



PVA - Exercise #1
FROM THE VALUES
YOU CHOSE,
WRITE ABOUT
THE TWO
THAT ARE
MOST IMPORTANT
TO YOU
WHY IS THIS
VALUE
IMPORTANT
TO YOU?
RECALL A MOMENT
IN YOUR
LIFE WHEN
YOU REALLY
‘LIVED’ THIS VALUE.  
IF THIS VALUE
IS NOT BEING
RESPECTED
BY OTHERS,
HOW MIGHT
YOU FEEL
OR REACT?
 Trust Trust is very important for me and for others. Trust is hard to give to somebody. Trust is just the same word as believing, if you have faith and believing on somebody they can use your trust and build up their confidence. If you trust on a people you believe they can do it. So that is why its important to me by trusting me and trusting my friends they build up my confidence and believe that I can do it. In our Volleyball team I am about so serve people are shouting that I can do it and I can make the ball go over, at that moment I felt the trust of people on my back and my shoulders. After I served the ball I can believe we won everybody is shouting and yelling. At that moment I felt hype and relieved that I made it over. I might get sad because without trust that person can't get enough confidence and that people might think of failure.
 Friendship Friendship is really really important for me because friendship can make memories happy memories. Friendship make people help each other. Friendship makes a bond so strong you can never broke it. I felt friendship everyday I always feel the bond that we and I make. Everyday friendship run through me because I have the best friends that I could have. Without friendship and it being disrespected I will get mad because friendship needs to be respected

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ivan,
    You have the correct meaning of Taha Wairua. Well done. Next time can you please ensure that the formatting of the boxes that you are using fit onto the blog page. They are really hard to read as they are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I will surely take note of that thank you for visiting my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.