Pages

Monday 23 May 2022

Blogpost 6












What are some basic geometric shapes that worked well with your company name and idea so far?
Some basic geometric shapes that worked well with my company are circles. Because I am doing a luxury brand for men, I want a more stylish look and elegance. As I developed my company logo I noticed that the shape of the sun ties in with my company name which is "Lumiere" meaning light in french. So I decided to work on the shape of the sun and create more variations of it.

How can I include these shapes in these drawings? - I am making a logo based on the sun. Because the sun is round, I am using a circle for the shape of the sun and rectangles with a curved point to create the flares of the sun.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.