Pages

Tuesday 12 February 2019

Math

1.What are the main mathematical concepts or ideas that we learned or discussed in class

Last week in Math we did a fun activity which includes a string to create objects and shapes. I learned how to solve the puzzle using mathematical equations.

2.What questions do you still have about?
 I want to know to make the other shapes

3.What did I enjoy about the activity?
I enjoyed trying out new ways to solve a certain puzzle .

What am I learning?
I am learning how to solve different problems
 What am I wondering?
I am wondering about the ways I could've do to solve the problem much faster
How does this show my learning?
This shows my learning because I learned how to solve the puzzle.


Image result for string  activity




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.