Pages

Wednesday 27 February 2019

P.E. Reflection

Hugh Jump:
Why you chose it?
I chose it because I wanna improve my frosbury flop

What is the proper technique and how do you do it?
The Frosby flop. Run in a J-shape and twist your body behind the bar and jump head first following with your shoulders, hips and foot. To get the most successful jump tuck your butt in and curve your body while jumping.

Have you improve why or why not?
I have improve my High Jump because I can do Frosbury flop now.

What other sport you want to improve on?
Long Jump

Is there something you can improve on that event?
I wanna improve the distance of my jump and I wanna land in two feet more often.

Image result for fosbury flopImage result for long jump

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.