Pages

Friday 17 May 2019

Essay Structures

Preposition - Peacefully, I drunk coffee
Adverb - n a minute, I finished my work
W-Start -Whilst my friend plays video games, I play basketball
ed - start - Determined to finish the test, I quickly finalize my answers.

The -Ing Start
Start a sentence with the ing form of a verb. When you have finished your -ing phrase, place a comma, then write the rest of the sentence.

E.g. Deciding, speaking, seeing, gasping, rising, looking, holding, emerging, taking, talking, signalling, analysing.

Talking about military successes, one must include Alexander the Great.

Emerging from the cold water, I run towards the furnace.
Seeking for a new option, I think for an alternative

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.