Pages

Friday 31 May 2019

Guess The Color Hot Potato|DTE

Guess The Color Hot Potato

Over the past few weeks in DTE our teacher have taught us how to code and program using blocks. In block 1 we learned how to use loops, block 2 we learned how to use If/then.else statement, block 3 we learned how to implement lights in sphero, block 4 we learned how to use different variables. The teacher gave us sphero's to code them. Sphero's are small robotic balls that you can drive and program. During the lesson, the teacher asked us to create our own game using sphero's.  First I played some games made by the community to have inspiration for my own game. The game that I was interested in creating is another variety of Hot potato game. The game I created is called guess the color hot potato game. I programmed my game as if sphero reads 3gees or above, the color will change and you need to guess the color before you pass it until sphero vibrates and the last person who is holding sphero is out. For the past lessons, I enjoyed playing around with sphero's I have learned how to code, program and use different blocks using sphero.

Instructions
1. Start the game.
2.Toss sphero.
3. The person who caught sphero needs to guess the colour and pass it to another player.
4. The person who caught sphero while it vibrates is out. To add more to the game do some punishments like flick the losing person in the ear or in the hand.


Image result for sphero

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.