Pages

Tuesday 28 August 2018

Making a three piece wooden puzzle

In Tech we have been making a 3 piece puzzle. Making this puzzle includes planning, researching, and drawing

1.Planning/Research:

Our teacher showed us a video of how to make the puzzle. Before we start making it first we need a plan and to research.

2.Paper plans:

Image


3. Transferring

I first I copied the template showed then I copied it into my piece of wood and then I marked the pieces that were needed to be cut

4. How did you make it?

1. We first searched the image of the puzzle so that we know how it looks like
2. We then draw the template on paper
3. We then transferred the template to the piece of wood
4. And then I cut off the unwanted pieces to the puzzle
5. I then made sure that my puzzle works and fits through the holes
6. I then sanded the pieces to make it smooth
7. I then coated the pieces with polyurethane so it doesn't wear off easily and then I'm done





















Outcome


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.