Pages

Monday 20 August 2018

Who Moved my Cheese

What did you learn about?

I learned about the video called " Who Moved My Cheese" and we learned that the meaning of resilience is never giving up.

Quote: Tough times don't last; tough people do

Was there anything difficult for you to understand?

No, there is nothing hard to understand

How did you relate to the video "Who moved my cheese?

In the video, there is a person who doesn't want to get out of his comfort zone meaning he doesn't want to try new things. It teaches me that, In life, in order to gain more knowledge or gain more experience we need to get out of our comfort zone and try new things.

How will you apply your new knowledge to the business KETE?

If the plan doesn't work, make it work by solving it trying new possible ways to fix your mistake.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.