Pages

Thursday 23 August 2018

Problem Solving

LO: Communicate what you have learnt and how you will apply what you know to the Year 9 Business Kete...

What did you learn about? 

I learned how to manage problems and how to find ways to solve the problem. I also learned how to manage your temper and how to keep calm while the problem is occurring

When discussing "thought Challenges"  what did you notice about yourself?

I notice that I started to fix the problem while in an assertive mode not by aggressive

What solutions can you try when you face a challenge during the Business & Enterprise Kete? Give an example.

During the Business & Enterprise kete, I will solve the problem by talking passively and calmly cause they would get angry if I yell at them. And I will tell them to calm and start to think of some solutions to solve our problem.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.